If your television is not producing sound, try the following steps:
- Make sure your Television’s speakers are turned On
Power cycle the television
- Power the TV off.
- Unplug the power cord from the television (or the outlet).
- Press and hold the “Power” button on the side of the TV for 5 seconds.
- Plug the TV back in.
- Power the TV back on.
Check to see if other devices have audio.
- If the issue happens on a cable or satellite box, try using a Blu-Ray player or gaming system to determine if another device has audio.
- If another device has audio, we know your TV is providing audio and the issue is not the TV. In these cases we recommend contacting the device manufacturer.
Reset the TV to factory defaults
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Use the arrow keys to select search for the FACTORY RESET option.
- Once the Reset is complete follow the on screen setup instructions.
If your TV still doesn’t have audio, please submit a service request here with your findings. A member of our team will contact you within 24 hours of the next business day.