Before you hit submit on the application here let us tell you why you want to be a part of the Hillman Audio Video team. Founded in Regina, Saskatchewan, we are now Manitoba’s Youngest Audio-Visual Integration Company and growing fast. We are PASSIONATE about providing amazing and custom solutions for our clients. We believe in adding value by helping our clients be more EFFICIENT with their communication. We are COMMITTED to excellence in everything we do. And finally, we take pride in our INNOVATION when designing solutions for our clients
We’re looking for hustle, heart, and innovation! Experience in Technology is a great asset but not required. We need someone with Experience in People. Someone who loves to create relationships and sees opportunities everywhere. If you are a positive, highly motivated, and intuitive person with experience in business, sales, or AV Integration we have the perfect job for you!
The position isn’t about Sales, it’s about Service and Solutions. We need your help maintaining existing relationships and growing new ones. You’ll be working with local and national companies to show them the advantage of working with us, the value in our partnership, and the assets we bring to the table. You’ll be helping clients integrate technology into their organization and enabling them to communicate or collaborate with their clients, employees or students.
We’re searching for an Account Manager and while we can’t promise it will be easy, we do promise it will be worth it! You get to:
- Be in a role that is well supported but also lets you utilize your creativity.
- Scout companies and find clients who will value our services.
- Generate and qualify leads to increase revenue.
- Foster amazing relationships with some great people both internally and externally
- Maintain accurate records and data in CRM.
This job might be for you if you:
- Are looking to grow your career in Sales with an exceptional organization.
- Are looking to learn from the best in the business.
- Are driven to overachieve and have sales pumping through your veins.
- Are not afraid to put yourself out there.
- Have great attention to detail and process.
And – we’d love if you’re really good at the below as well:
- Actively listening. We can’t imagine you can gain anyone’s trust if you can’t listen.
- Passionate. You need to believe in what we do. It’s not for the faint of heart.
- Motivated. You don’t need the morning pep talk to get to work, you’re on it! (We still have pep talks)
- Being a student. Not in school, but in life. You don’t know it all and nor should you. Willing to learn and always improve.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Results-orientated and entrepreneurial.
- Research skills.
- Experience working on RFPs and tenders.
So what do you need to do all of this? How about…
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preferred focus in business or technology is an asset.
- Prior B2B sales experience – minimum 3 years considered a strong asset.
- Self-motivated, organized, and tenacious.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be located in the Winnipeg, MB area.
- A valid driver’s license and personal vehicle.
Some awesome perks to working at Hillman Audio Video:
- A competitive salary base and commission incentives
- A progressive benefits program, including health and dental coverage.
- 3 weeks paid vacation annually
- A fun group of people to hang out with and solve communication issues with
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and excel – We invest in our employees!
We don’t expect you to know everything from A to V – but if you connect with this exciting job opportunity and believe you can integrate as part of the team, please attach your updated resume when applying. We thank all applicants, and we will contact you if selected for an interview.
*Interviews will be conducted in the new year.