These are unprecedented times, and we have all have been impacted in a significant way. Overall, COVID-19 has had a negative impact on revenue and the cash position of many businesses from coast to coast.
We will need to consider new ways of doing business and engaging our customers in different ways – more digital, more “contactless” client experience, and a heightened awareness around the safety and security within our communities.
We are here for you!
Hillman Audio Video remains focused on helping our Partners operate their business by providing a simple and convenient lease offering to support the upgrades in business technology required for this return to work transition.
By offering a low monthly payment in this cash sensitive economy, a convenient solution that allows your business to respond to the changing technology needs while preserving valuable cash.
Check out these 6 reasons why financing your business technology makes sense.
- Gain 100% financing. Our leasing provides total financing with no down payment. Hardware, software, cabling and services can be financed, enabling you to walk out the door with a “total,” solution.
- Conserve valuable working capital. Equipment purchased with a cash depletes your working capital. Our lease financing allows working capital to be used more effectively for other purposes.
- Acquire ease of budgeting and inflation protection. Leasing allows you to acquire the equipment that you need without limiting your ability to finance inventories or greater short-term needs. The growth potential of your business will benefit from using leasing as an additional source of capital.
- Avoid obsolescence. “Revenues are generated by the use, not the ownership of assets.” Leasing allows you to use the equipment that you need over the term in which that equipment will be useful to you. Our leasing allows you all the benefits of ownership without the risk of being committed to obsolete technology.
- Enjoy ease of acquisition. Our leasing provides you with the convenience of one-stop shopping. Once your audiovisual system or technology is selected, than decide on the payment terms that best fit your budget.
- Get tax advantages. Accounting and tax treatment of leases may provide some tax-timing benefits to your business. Savings involved will vary depending on the type of technology or audiovisual systems, lease terms and your tax bracket. Generally lease payments can be treated as operating expenses rather than capital expenditures, providing full and immediate deductibility. Speak to your accountant for advice on potential savings.
For more information on how Hillman Audio Video can help your technology and audiovisual requirements meet the high demand on returning to work post COVID-19. Please contact us today.